Makers is happy to recommend a loan option with Coursebud. We also offer a limited amount of scholarships.
Coursebud Loan Option
You can check out Coursebud to find a suitable loan to spread the cost of the Makers course over time. They can help you find a suitable loan option through various other loan providers.
- The application is all done online.
- We recommend confirming a quote only after you have passed your pairing session and paid your £850 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
- You must have a valid UK debit card to be eligible for a loan.
- You must have a permanant UK address
- You can contact Coursebud by their email: email@example.com
Only 17% of the UK tech sector is made up of women — only a 1% increase from five years ago. Additionally, only 2% are from a black, African, Caribbean or black British backgrounds. With the support of our partners, we aim to reach talented people from underrepresented communities and support their journeys towards a career in tech. You can learn more about our scholarship options here.