We are looking for students who enjoy coding, want a career in coding, and want to work on projects that represent a positive change.
How do you know if coding is for you?
If you want;
- A job you’re proud of and you want to work with passionate, open-minded people who feel the same way.
- To be around colleagues who are interested in the world and the future.
- Skills that are current and will evolve and continue to be in demand, even after the robots come.
- To solve problems in a way that is tangible and provides a reward in its own right.
- An extreme intellectual challenge.
Then we highly recommend you start coding – and find a job that involves coding.
What background do our students come from? This lists the background of some of our students from the last 6 months:
- We have people who just finished university
- Professional Poker Player
- Environmental finance
We also have a number of computer science graduates who decided to join Makers to get hands-on experience.
What you can expect from Makers: