We have decided to switch to fully remote training starting the week of Monday 16th March.
All new students from the April 2020 cohort onwards will be fully remote for the time being.
This is a temporary adjustment to our delivery model that we are confident will result in the same quality of outcomes. Makers is experienced in remote training, we’ve done it for 5 years, and we have many successful students who we have trained remotely.
When training remotely, each Makers student should make sure they have:
- a comfortable space to work from
- a good internet connection
- headphones and a microphone
- you should also register for a free Zoom account (https://zoom.us/)
- and download the zoom client from that page (Resources > Download Zoom Client)