From Chief Joy Officer Dana: "It's crucial to prioritise our wellbeing. Let's do it together because we're all in it together. We the coaches are here for you along with the rest of the Makers Team. Stay strong, stay connected, and take good care."
- 1:1 Holistic Coaching Sessions will continue as usual. If something is getting in the way of your learning or wellbeing, send Dana a DM and she'll send you an invite for a remote video call. Calls will happen via slack.
- Daily Meditation will continue as usual in its 1:30pm time slot. Dana will send a link for a virtual meditation room. NB it's currently the meditation intro week for March '20 cohort so sessions are longer (30mins) with some guided mediation.
- Emotional Intelligence Curriculum (week 1, 2, 3 & 6) will be adapted for remote delivery and will proceed as normal.
- Yoga this week, will be suggested videos that we can all practice at 5pm on Tuesday and Thursday. This is likely not the 'final form' of remote yoga delivery, Dana will be experimenting other options.
- The #wellbeing slack channel is there to help keep us grounded, resilient and connected through this challenging time. Dana will be posting updates, resources and reminders frequently and invite you to interact and share as much as you like.
- Throughout you'll be prompted to join links to 'virtual water coolers' for light hearted chit-chat as well as prompts for more in depth sharing spaces to connect as we move through all this together.