Makers is happy to offer a loan option in cooperation with Future Finance from the beginning of November 2018.
Future Finance Loan Option
Starting from 1 November 2018, Makers have a loan option in cooperation with Future Finance. You can see our joint brochure here, get in touch with them here, or apply to the loan here.
- The interest rate of the loan is between 10-18%, based on your credit score. You can get a quote from Future Finance. Getting a quote does not mean you have to take the loan.
- The application only takes 5-10 minutes and the majority of students receive an instant decision.
- You will need to pay the deposit on your own (£800). You can apply for the loan with an acceptance letter from Makers (please note that you don't need to pay the deposit to get the acceptance letter). If you get the loan, Future Finance will transfer you the course fees on the day the onsite course begins.
- There are two repayment holidays that you can take after finishing the course.
- Students usually pay between £5-£75 per month as repayment during their studies - repayment does not go over £75 per month for the duration of your studies. Repayments start 30 days after the loan is funded (30 days after your onsite course start date).
- Other than applying for a loan to cover the tuition fees, you can also apply for a loan to cover your living expenses while on the course.
- Loans are repayable for up to 7 years and no early repayment charges.
- In order to be eligible, you need to be a resident in the UK. Non-UK citizens will require a guarantor who is a UK citizen.
- You can contact Future Finance on +44 (0)20 3743 8700. Phone lines are open between 9AM-6:30PM Monday - Thursday, 9AM-5PM on Friday. You can also email them at email@example.com
You can also check out Coursebud to find a suitable loan to spread the cost of the Makers course over time. They can help you find a suitable loan option through various other loan providers.