The 16 week course costs £8,500 (VAT included). We have a recommended loan option in Coursebud. We will ask you to pay the deposit and then the remaining fees in a lump sum - there are no instalment options.
- The fee covers our 4 week pre-course coursework and the 12 weeks of onsite training.
- The deposit is £850 - students should pay, at most, 7 days after they have received their acceptance to the course. The rest of the fees need to be paid on the first day of the pre-course. Deposits are non-refundable as they lock your spot in on the cohort of your choice.
- We offer a 10% discount (£850) for women and gender minorities (transgender & non-binary) discount.
- Food and lodging are not included in the price of tuition.
- We can also recommend our loan partner called Coursebud who can help you find a curated personal loans from legacy based banks. You can find all their information on their website here and also find the Makers course on their website here.
- Please note that the Makers course can't be covered by the Professional Career and Development Loan Register.