Understanding the financial and payment options that are available to you.
The 16 week course (4 weeks precourse + 12 weeks onsite) is £8,000.
- We offer a £500 women and gender minorities (Transgender & Non-Binary) discount.
- We will ask you to pay the deposit (£800 within 7 days of being accepted on the course)
- And then the remaining fees in a lump sum (on the first day of the pre-course) - there are no instalment options.
We do have a loan option in cooperation with Future Finance.
- You can get in instant quote within 5-10 mins.
- You will need to pay the deposit on your own (£800).
- You can apply for the loan with an acceptance letter from Makers (please note that you don't need to pay the deposit to get the acceptance letter).
- If you get the loan, Future Finance will transfer you the course fees on the day the onsite course begins.
- In order to be eligible, you need to be a resident in the UK. Non-UK citizens will require a guarantor who is a UK citizen.
- You can find out the T&C's and more information regarding the loan options in our dedicated FAQ question here.
You can also check out Coursebud to find a suitable loan to spread the cost of the Makers course over time. They can help you find a suitable loan option through various other loan providers.