Understanding the financial and payment options that are available to you.
The 16 week course (4 weeks precourse + 12 weeks onsite) is £8,000.
- We offer a £500 women and gender minorities (Transgender & Non-Binary) discount.
- We will ask you to pay the deposit (£800 within 7 days of being accepted on the course).
Deposits are non-refundable as they lock your spot in on the cohort of your choice.
- And then the remaining fees in a lump sum (on the first day of the pre-course) - there are no instalment options.
- We cannot take credit cards payments.
We do have a loan option we recommend called Coursebud.
They can help you find a suitable loan option through various other loan providers.
- You can get in instant quote within 5-10 mins.
- You will need to pay the deposit on your own (£800).
- You can apply for the loan through their website here.
- You must have a valid UK debit card to be eligible for a loan.
- In order to be eligible, you need to be a resident in the UK.
- You can find out the T&C's and more information regarding the loan options in our dedicated FAQ question here.